Thank you for visiting our Website and reading our documents. By using https://quantumsw.com/ website (hereinafter the “Website”) on any electronic device, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms”) and applicable laws and regulations. We may change these Terms at any time without notice. Your continued use our Website after Terms changes have come into effect shall be interpreted as your consent to be bound by the revised Terms. The Website is owned and operated by QUANTUM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS DMCC, the company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, with its registered address at Unit No: 3O-01-2979, Jewellery & Gemplex 3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (hereinafter the “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”). Our e-mail address for correspondence: [email protected] (including complaints, questions and requests).
Conditions of use.
You agree to use the Website in compliance with applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws and regulatory requirements. You further agree that you will not attempt to interfere with the functioning of the Website in any way.
You agree do not use the Website in a manner, which:
- is in breach of the applicable legislation, either domestic or international;
- is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
- involves impersonation any other person or entity or involves misrepresentation of the business relationships with any other person or entity;
- involves usage, delivery or transmission of any viruses, malware, algorithm or anything likely intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with the functioning of the Website or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information of Website`s users;
- is abusive, defamatory, derogatory, discriminatory, embarrassing, harassing, harmful, hateful, malicious, menacing, misleading, obscene, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexist, threatening, untrue or political, vulgar;
- may be in conflict with the interests of the Company;
- may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, and broadcasting rights) or privacy or other rights of Us or any third party;
- involves submission of the information, that is inaccurate or out-of-date.
All objects placed on the Website, including design elements, text, graphic images, illustrations, videos, codes, scripts, software, music, sounds and other objects (hereinafter the “Content”) are legally owned or licensed/authorized for use by the Company. You shall not copy, publish, broadcast or otherwise distribute any Content, available via the Website. Nothing in these Terms, or the Website may or shall be considered as the grant of the rights to the Content, available via the Website. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE ITSELF ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, ERROR AND VIRUSES FREE, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY IN RESPECT OF THE COMPANY OR THE WEBSITE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. YOU ACCEPT ALL RISKS FOR ALL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS OR CONTENT.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE, OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY FULLY PERMITTED BY LAW OF THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The Website may contain links to the third-party websites, that are not maintained by the Company, and the Company is not responsible for the content of those websites. Any reference to a third-party website or any specific third-party product or service does not constitute or imply its endorsement by the Company (unless stated in the documentation of the Website), and you assume all risks, arising out from your use of these third-party websites.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company harmless including its officers, directors, employees, agents, subcontractors, licensors and suppliers, any of our affiliated companies or organizations, and any successors, assigns or licensees, from and against any claims, actions or demands, damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, settlements, costs or expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising directly or indirectly from or relating to:
- the breach of these Terms by you or anyone using your electronic device;
- any claim, loss or damage arising out from your use or attempted use of or inability to use the Website;
- your violation of the applicable legislation; or
- any other matter under which you are responsible under these Terms or under the applicable legislation.
We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any demand, claim or action arising hereunder or in connection with the Website and all negotiations for settlement or compromise. You agree to fully cooperate with the Company in the defence of any such demand, claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by the Company.
Choice of Law.
These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
You may not assign these Terms without a prior written consent of the Company, and any prohibited assignment will be null and void. The Company may assign these Terms and Conditions or any rights and obligations hereunder without your consent.